Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Duke

WOK - Defenders of the world - Chapter three

Post by Duke » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:10 pm

Chapter three

Well, your highness Lady Dy

At the computer room.

Al ”Well, this better be the best strategy we have ever come up with. It is after all more than VP’s at stake.”

Thin King ” Will there be VP’s? Should we count this in the Kaohalla?”

Nick ”No! Definitely not.”

Al ”I agree. This will not count. Consider it as a clan war”

Ben ”Do you think that he reads the board? Maybe we should post something as a test?”

Al ”Could we stick to talking strategy for just one second?!”

TK ”I think that we should at least have three of us that takes three provinces and then sleeps”

Bjorn ”I agree. One or two of us should attack constantly in order to weaken him”

Nick ”Frankly, I cant see how we could loose this.”

At the same time Dyana and Coolant has walked up to the helicopter platform and are now standing in front of something taken out of a sience fiction movie. It is twice the size of a human and looks like a large bullet. A door is open on the side of it.

Coolant ”No point standing here. I guess that we should take our seats.”

Dyana and Coolant enters the vessel. Inside of it there are two seats. On top of the seats they find two hoods. They both sit down and after some hesitation they put on the hoods. At the same time the door closes and everything goes qiet.

Dyana ”This is a bit creepy”

”Ssschhh pssschhh, ssschhh, psschhh”

Dyana ”Did you hear that Coolant?! It sounded like heavy breathing”

”Sssschhh, psschhh”

Dyana ”Coolant? Answer me!”

Coolant (with a dark voice) ”Ssschhh, pssschh. Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!”

Dyana ”Hey! Quit that. You really scared me!”

Coolant (trying to quit laughing) ”It is your dessssssstiny, ha ha”

Suddenly they feel the vessel taking off. A feeling of regret enters them both.

The others continue to talk strategy in the computer room.

Calidus ”Couldn’t we try to constanly fire missiles at all his provinces?”

Al ”Why don’t we wait for the first turn report. Then we can see where everyone is on the map and take it from there?”

Nick ”I think that one of us can try and allying with him and when he thinks that his back is safe, he backstabbes him. Thin King, you are quite good at that, what do you say?”

TK ”I choose not to respond to that insult! Anyway, he would never fall for that. Why would anyone ally with him without having something up his sleeve for him?”

Nick ”Why would anyone ally with you without having something up his sleeve for you?”

Al ”Stop it you two. Lets wait for that turn report.”

Dyana and Coolant has now been traveling for quite some time and has now started to discuss what the aliens look like.

Coolant ”Well, I know that the chances are slim, but the odds of them all looking like Princess Leia when she is wearing that golden bikini in Jabbas place are just as big as them looking like little green men.

Dyana ”Yes, scientificly there are great odds for that! In that case they all could look like George Clooney.”

Coolant ”Yes they could. But that woulnd’t be as much fun as Leia in the bikini.”

Dyana ”Are those big hairswirls really attractive?”

Coolant ”No, but she doesn’t have it like that when she is Jabbas prisoner and who looks at the hair anyway?”

Dyana ”So all women could be bald for all that you care?”

Coolant ”I didn’t say that. What I say is that hairswirls are ok if the rest compensates for it”

Dyana ”So looks is all that matters then?”

Coolant ”Are you at all listening? We are discussing looks. If that is what we discuss then nothing else should be taken into consideration”

Dyana ”Ok, sorry about that. It is hard to focus when you are on a spaceship travelling towards a bunch of gamefanatic aliens wearing a hood”

Coolant ”Really? I cant see why?”

Back in the computer room, the players are getting bored.

Egbert ”Lincoln was elected president in 1860, JFK was elected 1960. Both Lincoln and Kennedy has seven letters. Both were shot on a Friday, both were shot in the head. Lincolns secretary was named Kennedy and Kennedys secretary was named Lincoln. They both were shot by southerners and the presidents that came after both of them were southerners. Both of those two were named Johnson. Lincoln was shot in a theater named Kennedy and Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln car. Both the assasins had three names, both of them consisting of fifteen letters. John Wilkes Booth who shot Lincoln was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939. Booth was running from a theater and was arrested in a warehouse. Oswald was running from a warehouse and arrested in a theater. Both of them were killed before thier trials. But the best part is that one week before Lincoln was shot he was in Monroe in Maryland. One week befor Kennedy was shot he was INSIDE Marilyn Monroe.

Calidus ”Either you are trying to bore the hell out of us all, which you have succeded with I might add. Or you are saying that you were the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

The spacevessel suddlenly stops and after some metallic noises Dyana and Coolant hear the sound of the door open.
They take off their hoods and the bright light from the hallway outside the door hurts their eyes.

Dyana ”When you go out there, then….”

Coolant ”What do you mean by that. We go togheter!”

Dyana ”Just pop out and check so that it is safe”

Coolant ”Because I am a man? For your information I feel more like a little child right now”

Dyana ”When playing WOK I always send out the expendable troops first”

Coolant ”And what is that supposed to mean? I am expendable? Well your highness Lady Dy! You better get you royal little ass out here with me or we are just have to going to sit here and wait for them”

From a speaker they cannot locate they hear the following:

”Walk along the corridor and wait in the room in the end of it.”
First one here, last one to leave.