Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Duke

WOK - Defenders of the world - Chapter two

Post by Duke » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:03 pm

Chapter two

Wingman, over and out

The NASA officer enters the room.

NASA off. "Ok, have you picked out your players yet?"

Nick "Players? We prefer to be called clanmembers or if it applies, clanleaders."

NASA off. (Sighing) "Ok, whatever. Clanmembers then."

Al "We have desided to enter these nine players: Dameon (Nick), Bjorn T, X-Wing (Ben), Bicco, Moije, Thin King, Egbert, Calidus and myself. We have also desided that the rest of us that isn't officially playing will give the ones that are advise.

NASA off. "Forgive me for asking, but I expected the different clanleaders to be the participants?"

Al "What can I say, you expected wrong."

Massielita "I stepped down from my spot. I felt that Egbert would make the group more complete"

Ben (mumbling) "You couldnt take the heat so you got out of the kitchen"

Massie "What was that X-wing?"

Ben "Nothing"

Nick "I still think that we should all agree to one strategy."

Moije "And you probably have one ready for us to agree on, right?"

Nick "As a matter of fact I do. Is there anything wrong with that?"

Moije "No, nothing more that it usually is when you are involved."

Nick "Didn't you get the shoes?"

Moije "Shoes?"

Nick "Yes, the big flappy shoes that goes with the pants you bought at Clowns-R-us"

Moije "Hey! Let me tell you one thing......"

Al "Enough! Nick is right. We should all agree to one strategy."

Egbert "Is it WOK4 or WOK5?

Bicco "Maybe it is the Quizzer!"

Al "Quit mocking the Quizzer. If you all did as you were supposed to do, it would have been great. Anyway, we need to find out if it is 4 or 5."

NASA off "We have surprisingly enough a hotmail adress where we are supposed to send messages about NAP's and such"

Bjorn "Yeah right, like we are going to enter NAP's with him"

Dyana "Him? What if it is a woman"

Bjorn "Then it will be even easier to win"

Queen P. and Dyana "What!?"

Calidus "He is joking, settle down. Lets send that mail. And ask them what map we shold use"

Coolant "Are you going to put down your real names or are you using fake ones?"

Nick "Do you actually call yourself Coolant in your real life? We already have fake names!"

Coolant "I thought it might confuse him or her or whatever if they couldn't connect each player to a clan. Maybe they have analysed all our previous games and figured out how we play."

Bjorn "He has a point. Well then, I can be Maverick and Egbert, you can be Goose"

Egbert "No way. I am proud of my achievments and I will use my real fake name"

Ben "Maybe if we just altered a little. I can be Wingman. That sounds cool. Chhsshshh this is Wingman, over and out."

Nick "How about Wierdman?"

Ben "You may call yourself that"

Nick "I meant for you."

Ben "Oh, really? I couldn't dream of you making cracks about someone, let alone me"

Bicco "How about Wineoman?"

Ben "Not even funny. I dont drink wine"

Bicco "Well, ehh how about ehhh, nevermind."

Al "How about focusing on our mission given to us by NASA?

NASA off. ”Ok, we have a connection via MSN messenger with the Master. Lets go people.”

The group followed the NASA off. through a system of corridors until they entered a room with a lot of computers. One of them were turned on and the messenger was running.

Nick ”Let me handle this”

Nick (on messenger): Hello?

Master: These are your instructions – Put nine clanmembers in front of nine computers that are connected to the internet. We will make sure that the computers gets logged on to the correct site. No GM will be involved. The game will be runned by a computer. It will be a WOK5 game and the European map will be used. Pick out two of you that is not involved in this game and place them inside the transport that is landing on top of the helicopterplatform as we speak. They should be wearing hoods for their own protection.

Nick (on messenger): Hoods? Why?

No respond, and the Master loggs off.

Al ”Ok, any volounteers?”

Ben ”I say that we write everyones name down except the players and then draw two”

Al ”Sounds good. Anyone that doesn’t think that we should do that?”

As no one had any objections they made a bunch of notes and placed them in a plastic bag they found.

Al ”Ok, here we go. The first one is…… Coolant!”

Coolant ”What? No, no way. I am not going”

Nick ”Quit being a baby. We are the ones that has to play the game”

Coolant ”I play that game everyday. We can switch if you want to?”

Al ”Silent. The second one is….. Dyana!”

Dyana ”Right. My usual luck.”

After a few minutes intense discussion both Coolant and Dyana finally agrees to go up to the so called transport on the helicopterplatform. At the same time the others starts to discuss strategy.
First one here, last one to leave.