scoring -the new way

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Dragonette
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragonette » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:05 pm

thanks trewqh. Im glad your sticking up for me in this debate. calidus you dont need to do another table all you have to do is see who won and whetehr it was soly or jointly. then class it as a 1 vp or a 1/2 vp. so stop freting about nothing. please :D :)

dragonette

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:36 pm

Calidus, to be honest the old system was abandoned a long time ago as nobody was keeping track of the vps any more. This already was the case before a new system was proposed.

Anyway, Chris is prepping the system to let it record all sorts of things so we can get any stats out of it that we would like. Problem solved. :)
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Calidus
Commander
Commander

Post by Calidus » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:00 pm

trewqh wrote:Dragonette volunteered to track the new system, not the old system. You would have to ask her nicely or you could start doing it yourself instead of whining about it. :wink:
Regardless if you all think the old system had been abandoned or not, the fact of the matter is this new system HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED BEYOND TESTING!!!! What part of that do you not understand?

So, because there were really weren't many games being played, therefore no vps to be won, we are going to just bypass the decisions of the WSC and do whatever the hell we want to, right? Sounds like a brilliant plan to me.

Dont worry about commenting. I will not be reading it.
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:45 pm

You are absolutely right there Cal. Any new system should first be voted on by the WSC.
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:57 pm

Dragonette, so how about updating your table with my latest win in GM Matt's game?
trewqh
the gleefully aggressive Vulking

Calidus
Commander
Commander

Post by Calidus » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:07 am

Trewq,

I believe that Dragonette (along with Vortan and the Dragon) are still on vacation.

Calidus
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.