Drunk and dis-ORDER-ly

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Which of the following most fits you:

I only ever put orders in when I am drunk (never did me any harm ...)
14%
I usually put orders in when I'm plastered, but not alwayys ...as far as I recall.
14%
I occasionally put orders in when I am over-the-limit, but never while I'm driving ...well, hardly ever.
14%
I deny ever being drunk when I put in my ordersh.
57%

Total votes: 7

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Drunk and dis-ORDER-ly

Post by Hannibal » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:10 pm

LardMaster asked for more polls. OK. It's amazing how many times I hear the excuse "I was drunk when I put those orders in". And that's just when I'm talking to myself ...!

Lots of us do. Maybe we tend to grab some Dutch Courage before risking battle!? (is that only a Brit expression?). OK, vote above and post something fun below.

Han
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

Hryllantre
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Hryllantre » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:42 pm

Down the pub one night we we're all knocking em back when in came Jimmy looking a bit agitated. 'What's up Jimmy' I asked, 'I've gone an done sumfink daft ain't I' he said. 'What, what ave you done then?!', 'Well you know Kev that dodgy geezer who hangs out down the Ship Inn?'. 'YEAH' we all shouted, 'get on with it', 'well he set me up with an easy job - all I hat to do was nick a few Inflatables for im and put em in 'is warehouse down the docks'. 'Well stupid me got rumbled, now I got the cops on me tail and a loads of inflatables in the van'. What Li-lo's I said, Great idea said Jimmy, that was 2 weeks ago and we ain't seen im since...

aaaaahhhhhh ave one on me ye fffff ffffff fffffeckahhhhh's