old turn reports

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Calidus
Commander
Commander

old turn reports

Post by Calidus » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:03 am

This may have been covered way back in the past, but how do you clear out your old game turn reports. I would rather not have to pour over old turn reports to find the current ones. Is this possible?

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:24 am

You can click on the "View Turn Report" link under the particular game you are looking for. Thats the easiest way.

To look at a previous turn: Go to the game page and there are buttons to go between turns. Clicking View Turn Report from the game page will give you the Report for the turn being shown on the map.
The scars remind us that the past is real.

Calidus
Commander
Commander

Post by Calidus » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:50 am

I don't think I made my point clear. I do not want to have to sort past old games. I want to remove my old games. How do I do this? Can it be done by the user? (me)

korexus

Post by korexus » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:14 am

Don't use the 'my turn reports' link. It's silly.

At the top of your lobby page, there should be links to turn reports to all current and recently finished games in which you are active. If this is not the case, please PM or email me with details of what you see. If it is, use that link. This should not need to be user editable as only current games (or games which finished within a week) are included...

Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Brykovian

Post by Brykovian » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:26 am

Hi ... I just got RIP'd really early in a game. :)

Will that game remain in my active games list will *it's* active, even though I'm no longer active in it?

-Bryk
Matt Worden Games ... Gem Raider, DareBase, Castle Danger, Keeps & Moats Chess

korexus

Post by korexus » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:32 am

The link should be removed next turn, but if it's not, let me know. I might not have got that far yet...
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:11 am

The Forest Lake game is still showing as active for me.
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Hryllantre
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Hryllantre » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:29 am

Can these top 2 games and the DUEL Pentabots be removed as my screen is very congested, fankyou

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GM_Chris's - Game 07, Forest Lake. Turn #13, next turn due in 5 hours and 36 minutes ******DEAD******

GM_Chris's - Game 08, Center Island. Turn #7, next turn due in 59 hours and 36 minutes *****DEAD*****

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GM_Mike's - Game 07 - Austrain Apocalypse. Turn #-1, next turn due in NOT DEFINED. *****ACTIVE*****

GM_Chris's - Game #09: Colonial. Turn #7, next turn due in 48 hours and 36 minutes *****ACTIVE*****

GM_Han's - Duel #11 Pentabots. Turn #7, Finished

GM_Mike's - Duel-Lite #13 Skandinavia. Turn #1, next turn due in 28 hours and 36 minutes *****ACTIVE*****

GM_Mike's - Duel-Lite #13 Skandinavia. Turn #1, next turn due in 28 hours and 36 minutes *****ACTIVE*****

GM_Chris's - Battle for Africa. Turn #0, next turn due in 143 hours and 41 minutes *****ACTIVE*****

GM_Chris's - Battle for Africa. Turn #0, next turn due in 143 hours and 41 minutes *****ACTIVE*****