WOK-ON rules clarification :P

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

trewqh

WOK-ON rules clarification :P

Post by trewqh » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:23 pm

According to the manual 'There is the limit of 3 Population into Armies Transformations per Turn allowed, counted whenever you transform population into armies.'

Counted when I TRANSFORM not when I ORDER to transform, right? It counts performed trasformations rather than transformation orders in the AOF (as it did in the old version of WOK IV), right?

trewqh

PS. In the Lobby links to manuals use the old nomenclature of WOK IV and V instead of Standard and Advanced.

korexus

Post by korexus » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:58 pm

Thanks for the spot on IV and V, trewqh.

As for your original question, it's slightly complicated...

If you try to transform in a province which you do not own then the order will fail and not be counted towards the maximum per turn. So yes, it counts performed transforms not ordered.

However. If you try to transform in a province which has no POP, the manager will still perform the transformation, giving you 0 amies in return, this would therefore be counted towards your limit.

Hope that makes sense.

Chris.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:38 pm

Perfect sense!

That is actually what I would expect to happen just didn't think of it when asking my question and that's why I concentrated only on stressing the performed orders idea.

Thanks a lot!

trewqh