Popomundo

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Duke

Popomundo

Post by Duke » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:20 am

It is a saaad, saaad day in the history of Kaomaris when I find the banner ad for Popomundo - the rpg of an online imaginary music industry more intresting then anything I can find within the WOK site.

:cry:
First one here, last one to leave.

Egbert
Commander
Commander

Post by Egbert » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:35 pm

I think we just need more personalities back in WOK, which will come if and when we recruit more people.
"Fairy tales can come true,
They can happen to you,
If you're young at heart."

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:37 pm

Maybe we could find those in Popomundo. I've signed up as Dameon and will soon pick some sort of character. Dunno what will happend after that. Do I need to sing for real or...?

I agree with you Egbert. We need more "heat" so to speak. Maybe we should abandon the clansystem? Would make different types of constellations in the wars wouldnt it?
First one here, last one to leave.

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:32 pm

I was thinking of that. I do like the clan system, but the 2 players per clan rule limits the number of people that can play.

Right now we don't have enough players to fill a game with players from all different clans. So maybe if we could allow players to join the game as a mercenary instead of with their clan, we could fill up games easier.

Plus as you said, it might be wise to have a look at the whole clan system. Any ideas?
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Allister Fiend
Commander
Commander

Post by Allister Fiend » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:47 pm

I say you should all "shut your mouth and know your role" before I come over there and kick your asses.

:twisted:
Oh no!!! I'm out of those important papers.......