Im impressed !

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Allister Fiend
Commander
Commander

Post by Allister Fiend » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:14 pm

Donut wrote:Oh yea... that and Everquest and Counter Strike, they get quite a few people every year. I'm afraid that when you go to get Al... you'll have to go through QP first as I think she's just as addicted. :P

Donut
Not using Yaro's orders simply 'cause he sent them to himself instead of you.... :roll:

Scam with a capital "S"

K-Mart with a capital "K"
Oh no!!! I'm out of those important papers.......

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:44 am

Uhm... not other MMO can compare to WoW and its addiction, none really (and I played quite a few).

For anyone caring to join us on european Kor'Gall server to have fun here is the link:

http://wow.kaomaris.com

My luck that QP (aka Demeter on the server) is just as addicted as ol' AL (aka Yoni on the server)

Rest assured that while I reduced my WOK level I still play WOKON (just signed up for Stephen 09) and will perform an update to WOK5. I got a week off soon and if I manage to stay a few days at home Ill give it a go - enough things need a fix, Im aware of that.

In the meantime I count on Chris and Rune to push the features of the site while making WOKON better every day :)

TBert
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TBert » Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:21 pm

WoW was outrageously addictive, and I did little else but play WoW, work, and sleep for a good 5 months. But, like everything else, it comes to an end. I was only hardcore playing WoW for the same amount of time I was playing SWG, but luckily I don't have the same disgust for WoW that I did for SWG.

I still go back and raid ocassionally, but after maxing the character level for the only class I really enjoy playing (NE druid), and going on probably 50 raids trying to find better gear, I realized that time vs. reward just wasn't doing it for me. Only reason I play at all is because I'm in an awesome guild.
pro libertate eos occubuisse - "they died for liberty"

Clan Head - Valn Ohtar

SGT - US Army

23-year-old father of 3 - really needs a beer