XMas time...

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

gm_al
Creator
Creator

XMas time...

Post by gm_al » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:47 pm

(Im sure the vets immediately knew what is coming here)

Its THAT special time of the year, that time when ol' AL is first of all thanking everyone for being with us and then pointing at the donators of 2004 *bows*

Special thanks to Validon for his honorable donation today, and double thanx to Chris (Korexus) for continuous support on all fronts. Its not a common thing that students offer time and financial help to a community, I can only say THANK YOU to every donator out there. We have big plans for 2005, your help is most welcome.

If you didnt turn your wallet yet and still wonder about something GOOD to do with all the cash you have left, just hop to the (updated) donations page and spend a few bucks for WOK. Every dollar counts, and PayPal makes it sooo easy to help us.

(Alternative method of donating is using moneybookers, mail me in that case plz)

http://www.kaomaris.com/donations.htm

I wont say happy XMas... yet ! :wink:

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:35 pm

...and thanx to Rune for just donating $50 to the WOK cause ! Not only is that guy coding like hell he also helps us with cold hard cash... *bow again*

This brings the total of donations (before fees) just over $920 - can we race to $1000 this year ?? :roll:

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:14 pm

... and thx to Underdog for another $20 *bows* ! Keep it coming folx, every little counts.