A suggestion about the Map Central

Its all WOK here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

trewqh

A suggestion about the Map Central

Post by trewqh » Sat Sep 13, 2003 11:38 am

How about adding a column to the WOK 4 and WOK 5 maps list where the sum of all POP on a particluar map would be shown? That is, in my opinion, the value that plays a very important role in predicting how a map will actually work and thus plays a role when a GM chooses a map.

I'm not sure if the number of crop and trees in a province is constant for any map or if it can be made up in the INI file for WOK 5. If it's not constant then additional columns for that would also be nice.

trewqh

PS If anyone is willing to do the html designing thing so that I could just type the numbers into the columns please contact me. We will do that and forward the finished thing to Al so that he can just replace it.

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:02 pm

Whenever you have the data mail me and Ill add it.

Undertaker
Commander
Commander

Post by Undertaker » Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:29 pm

A small preview pic of each map would be a nice addition also.
"That's a good question. Let me see...In my case, you know, I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." Hunter S. Thompson

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Sat Sep 13, 2003 5:24 pm

I just reduced loading times on the main page.... imagine I put 50 preview pics on the Map Central page - I would have to send all complaints to you directly. 8)