1. Change their attitude towards other species? Can you say nap?Species evolve, mutate and change their attitude towards other species
So is it possible to have naps in this game? I would think so though of course not in the actual program.
2. Seeing that you can buy nightvision, am i correct in assuming there will be a day and night cycle?
2a. And the animals can either be day or nocturnal creatures?
2b. And if so does it also mean they have to rest/sleep for a certain period of time?
3. What's the difference and significance between turns, steps and cycles.
4. Could you elaborate on what the different behaviours (react, flee and adapt) do?
5. Does having a bigger population mean that your 'fighting' strength also increases?
6. How long can a species go without food, before starving? Or should we let Strider find out for us?
7. What does saturation level mean?
8. By having feeding type set to: herbivore, does this mean you can not eat the creatures of the other players? I mean we're only small spiders, but we could eat Fredo's Ants.
9. The attack and defense points work the same as wok army levels?
10 .Al mentioned something about clans...how about having people set up completely different WOK: SP clans? I mean if this game kicks off there will be new players comming in that won't be interested in the original wok games, but only in species, so they should also be able to start a clan. Which would only be associated with WOK: SP.
11. Is it 20:00 GMT yet?
PS: Eg, how about a partnership...my spiders could ride on your monkeys' back?