Kings of Chaos

Everything non-WOK related should go in here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:29 pm

In return for my daily valuable click I would like to have some help against a guy named 'hackfu' - he constantly keeps nagging and hammering me.

He isnt very strong, just a few well-trained men and towers for defense. ANYTHING directed against that guy that helps me prepare my revenge is greatly appreciated.

Maybe we are getting strong enough to post our WOK ALLIANCE on the KOC forum ? We could use it to enlarge the WOK user base as well....

Funtastick
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Funtastick » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:29 pm

There ya go Al. He has a cover level of 2 with no spies, so you should be able to recon him out before you go in. I sabotaged some defensive weapons in a hurry, for I have to get to school right NOW. Spy him out but if you have any attack at all you should be able to pummel him. Best of luck.

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:53 pm

Thanx ! I can now keep hammering him for those 100.000+ gold coins he stole right before I wanted to use them..... :cry:

Any hit on the guy is still appreciated. Gang-bang him the WOK way.... 8)

Are there ways to destroy things like fortifications etc. ?

TIA !

PS: anyone that can sabotage his Battle Ax and other offensive weapons would help here....

Moridin
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Moridin » Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:37 pm

Ok his DA is 282, you should be able to attack him back easily. He's got one Battle Axe and 2 Hammers of Thor for attack. His SA is 34,809 and he has 4 Attack soldiers, 3 defense soldiers, and 6 untrained and the rest are untrained mercs. If you want to hit him and get some money back you should have no problem as long as your SA is well over his 282 DA. Always use 15 attacks to get the most money back :twisted:

No way to destroy forts, any upgrades are untouchable. His battle axe's strength is at 2,512/2,560, it'd take 26-27 spies for me to take it out at covert level 5 so I can't do it yet, any elves out there sitting on a mound of spies? :wink:
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:14 pm

How do you do the calculations on how many spies and at what level you need to take out things ?

Any link for this ?

Edited: NEVER MIND, I figured it out !! 8) Gotta read this post again more carefully. Link would still be nice.

Anyone care to create the WOK ALLIANCE at the KOC forum ?

(Thx Moridin ! Btw your mails still keep bouncing from time to time)
Last edited by gm_al on Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Validon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Validon » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:14 pm

I hit him a couple times for you, Al. Not much gold to steal though. But he knows I'm out there. I'll hit him at least once a day just to tick him off.

korexus

Post by korexus » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:29 pm

OK, lets see what Covert 10 and 160 spies can do...

Code: Select all

Covert Mission Report
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 1 of hackfu's weapons of type Battle Axe. 
Your spies sucessfully enter hackfu's armory undetected, and destroy every single Battle Axe of the 1 found in hackfu's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 3 of hackfu's weapons of type Hammer of Thor. 
Your spies sucessfully enter hackfu's armory undetected, and destroy every single Hammer of Thor of the 2 found in hackfu's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 1 of hackfu's weapons of type Warhammer. 
Your spies sucessfully enter hackfu's armory undetected, and destroy every single Warhammer of the 1 found in hackfu's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 2 of hackfu's weapons of type Mace. 
Your spies sucessfully enter hackfu's armory undetected, and destroy every single Mace of the 2 found in hackfu's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 1 of hackfu's weapons of type Shield. 
Your spies sucessfully enter hackfu's armory undetected, and destroy every single Shield of the 1 found in hackfu's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 5 of hackfu's weapons of type Helmet. 
Your spies sucessfully enter hackfu's armory undetected, and destroy every single Helmet of the 1 found in hackfu's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Hope that helps you, Al! 8)
korexus.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:23 pm

Im deeply impressed. Time to party with the guy so he will regret the day he came to KOC.

Ill work my way up the ladder to return the favors, thx everyone !

Validon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Validon » Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:23 pm

Woohoo, Gooooo korexus!!!!!

Maybe we need to send hackfu a message so he knows who not to mess with anymore. :lol:

Funtastick
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Funtastick » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:40 pm

The real fun is when he finds out he's got no weapons and tries to attack someone and loses 15 attack turns :twisted: Glad I could be of service...my other account still has some spying capabilities and my new one is already at spy level 6...things seem to be going quite well. I don't know exactly what you mean by the KOC forum though.

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:19 pm

Ummmm.... there is a link to a forum on the KOC home page.

You need to click a link there to get to the KOC part of the forum, but its full of Alliances and other posts.

Are we ready ?

Funtastick
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Funtastick » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:22 pm

Since Al asked for it, here it is, sabotage calculator numero uno:

http://www.flurffmeister.com/kings/index.php

Have fun!

Moridin
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Moridin » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:05 am

korexus wrote:OK, lets see what Covert 10 and 160 spies can do...
Whoa :shock: You go pointy eared elf man! :worship:

korexus

Post by korexus » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:40 am

Moridin wrote:
korexus wrote:OK, lets see what Covert 10 and 160 spies can do...
Whoa :shock: You go pointy eared elf man! :worship:
Me Orc, You no forget it!!!

:P

korexus

Moridin
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Moridin » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:06 pm

korexus wrote:Me Orc, You no forget it!!!

:P
Sorry, keep getting the two green colors for elves and orcs mixed up :wink:

[Correction=]You go pointy eared Orc man! :twisted:

[/Correction]

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Sat Dec 06, 2003 12:34 am

Another 142.000 gold down the drain (what a nice day this was)

This time the guy is named RS500 and has some 230.000 Strike Action. I also spied out he has 10x Excalibur and 1 Mithril.

Anyone can help again (sorry to ask) ?

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:48 am

OUCH, Sorry Al, this ones kinda outta my league. Gimme about a month and I might be able to.

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

korexus

Post by korexus » Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:43 am

This guy's a bit trickier. I had to do the excaliburs in two goes...

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 5 of RS500's weapons of type Excalibur. 
Your spies sucessfully enter RS500's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 5 of RS500's weapons of type Excalibur. 
Your spies sucessfully enter RS500's armory undetected, and destroy every single Excalibur of the 5 found in RS500's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 20 of RS500's weapons of type Steed. 
Your spies sucessfully enter RS500's armory undetected, and destroy every single Steed of the 7 found in RS500's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 7 of RS500's weapons of type Broadsword. 
Your spies sucessfully enter RS500's armory undetected, and destroy every single Broadsword of the 7 found in RS500's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 20 of RS500's weapons of type Lance. 
Your spies sucessfully enter RS500's armory undetected, and destroy every single Lance of the 1 found in RS500's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 30 of RS500's weapons of type Staff. 
Your spies sucessfully enter RS500's armory undetected, and destroy every single Staff of the 1 found in RS500's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of RS500's weapons of type Knife. 
Your spies sucessfully enter RS500's armory undetected, and destroy every single Knife of the 8 found in RS500's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 5 of RS500's weapons of type Mithril. 
Your spies sucessfully enter RS500's armory undetected, and destroy every single Mithril of the 1 found in RS500's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 2 of RS500's weapons of type Plate Armor. 
Your spies sucessfully enter RS500's armory undetected, and destroy every single Plate Armor of the 2 found in RS500's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 4 of RS500's weapons of type Chainmail. 
Your spies sucessfully enter RS500's armory undetected, and destroy every single Chainmail of the 4 found in RS500's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 
OK, you can all go back to basking in my reflected glory now :P

korexus

Moridin
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Moridin » Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:12 pm

Al,

Make sure you bank your money by buying attack weapons when your treasury starts to look juicy. You can sell them for 75% of their value and as long as you don't attack, it won't matter if they get sabotaged or not, you'll still be able to sell them for their full value. If you purchase powerful defense weapons before you get sabotage immunity you'll just be asking to lose them.

Hey Korexus, feel like trying to sabotage a rank 22k guy named Mike_Deacon619 for me? :pure evil:

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:54 pm

I bow my head in front of you, korexus. Thanx a million, I am now punching the guy and already got large parts of my oney back there.

Moridin, I am constantly trying to buy weapons to keep my money safe, but in both cases the guys just hit me right before I could do so.