Kings of Chaos

Everything non-WOK related should go in here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

korexus

Post by korexus » Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:24 pm

I tried reconning Mike_Deacon twice, but failed both times. I guess he's upped his covert. (A surprisingly large number of people have now...)

So I attacked him instead, doing about twice as much damage as him, killing one soldier and grabbing 100K. Best I could do I'm afraid...

korexus.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Moridin
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Moridin » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:49 pm

More than enough, thanks Korexus :)
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."

Moridin
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Moridin » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:07 pm

Anyone willing to make Billys1 feel unwelcome? Bugger caught me while I was selling stuff to upgrade covert and nabbed 650k off me. :evil: Any help is appreciated :D

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:06 pm

Im moving up the ladder (currently around 82.000) but Ive been constantly under stealing attacks - and well-timed I might add. Last one cost me 250K just when I was to use them.

I only see one solution to the problem: Ive sold all my attack stuff and upped my defense to some 105.000 points. Im also increasing spy power just in case.

Guess a rock-solid defense is needed once you clim over a certain level - the air gets thinner and thinner....

korexus

Post by korexus » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:57 pm

Heh, my defense is at 2.8 million and I still get taken for a lot of gold pretty often. The problem is always in upgrading the defenses etc. Whereever you are in the chain everyone around you has a lot less money if you've just raised x million to upgrade, making you a bit of a target :x

Still, it's all part of the game I guess. You get used to it and having high Def does help :)

korexus.

Underdog
Commander
Commander

Post by Underdog » Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:39 pm

Al, just to be a smartalic I was going to sabotage your dragonskins but decided against it. This sabotaging thing is kinda fun these guys who steal from me come back to find they don't have any weapons. and I am only at covert level 7 with 15 spies. of course I am an elf so that helps a little.

Now for my other point My recruiting seems to have slowed down. I try to go down the list every day or so it kinda depends on when I get around to it. I don't seem to be getting many new recruits except from my clicks I was getting at least 5 or 6 before I am down to maybe 1 or 2. Maybe it is because Al moved the list I don't know but I could really use the armies folks. Help out a poor old elf I know everyone likes to root for the Underdog so help me out here.
There's no need to fear...........
Underdog is here

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:51 am

Alright guys, my turn to call on some help. A while back I was attacked by a guy named D1BigMac. I retaliatted, then he back on me. Then this weekend and today, I sabotaged quite a few of his weapons. I must have miscalculated or just caught a bad break and my spies were captured. He's not very strong and I've stolen almost 300,000 from him already but, I'd like to drive home a message. Korexus, you should have some fun with this guy. He's got a lot of weapons but there all the small level weapons.

Thanks in advance.
Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.

korexus

Post by korexus » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:15 pm

OK. The server was down earlier, but it's back now so I'll see what I can do...

Hmm, that was interesting. My recon said he had 42 warblades but my saboteurs only found 1. Maybe he sold them while I wasn't looking.

Odder yet. The 53 chainmails have all dissapeared too! Has someone else been sabbing him and not telling?

On the bright side, I got all his spears and clubs. His shields had dissapeared too and I didn't think it was worth while using 2 attack turns to take out 1 helmet...

So he should be out of stuff now. Although I am a little bit confused...

korexus.

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:02 pm

lol, My Bad. I'm guilty for the Warblades. And probably some of the other stuff. I did however have a couple of Dragons and a few Dragonskins sabotaged by someone. I'm assuming that it had to have been one of his friends because he doesn't have near the covert level I do. Sorry about that Korexus, I just did it this morning.

Thanks for the thought though

Donut

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:04 am

lol, you guys are gonna love this...

I got a message from this guy D1Bigmac (A guy that I've been beating the crap out of for the last 2 weeks or so)
You can just keep loosing the money you and WOKThorin are getting from me if you keep it up! This isn't gonna keep going like this and I guarentee that every gc you spend will be wasted one way or another otherwise!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

HAHAHAHA, I read this message, then sabotaged 34 Plate Armors and 46 Warblades. :twisted: He has some friends though. They keep sabotaging my Dragons/Dragonskins. Soon though. I'm at Spy Level 7 now. I should be able to become immune to sabotage, or at least get a high enough covert level to make it hard.

Thanks for your help Strider.

Donut
GM Josh

Strider
Trooper
Trooper

Post by Strider » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:26 pm

That was me, by the way. Death to D1Bigmac!!
Never laugh at live dragons...

Moridin
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Moridin » Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:07 am

Well, tried to sabotage him but his stuff was already toast :twisted:

You know you are messing with a guy whose officer is rank 2k and has a bunch of officers similarly ranked, I'd suggest getting sab immune quickly :wink: