[b]SAL????[/b]

Everything non-WOK related should go in here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Calidus
Commander
Commander

[b]SAL????[/b]

Post by Calidus » Tue May 15, 2007 2:19 am

Has anyone seen or heard from Saladin? It isn't like him to be so quiet. I am hoping he's doing well after his bout in the hospital. Has anyone heard? Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Saladin

Post by Saladin » Tue May 15, 2007 7:30 am

Hi and sorry.

I've been extremely busy the last couple of days with family visits and board meetings. And here i thought people told me to take it slow, but they do expect me to attend all those meetings and visits. :)

Anyway, i don't have anything planned tonight so i'm first running the wok 5 turn and then i'm going to pester the players in the Fall of the Raj game. :)

Sorry again. :|
"Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity."

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Dragonette
Commander
Commander

Post by Dragonette » Tue May 15, 2007 3:44 pm

SAladin

take it easy like everyone reomends

If i offended you before changing this i'm Sorry :[

Dragonette
Last edited by Dragonette on Wed May 16, 2007 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

korexus

Post by korexus » Tue May 15, 2007 4:06 pm

Don't listen to her, Sal! I want my WoK V turn, I need my fix!!! :P
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Vortan
Commander
Commander

Post by Vortan » Tue May 15, 2007 4:10 pm

This is the ONLY time I intend to do this!

What Dragonette meant was that Sal shouldn't worry about us peeps in internet land. If her comments upset anyone believe me they weren't intended to and I have already DISCUSSED the matter with her. A little more care I think.

Your first priority Sal is to yourself and leave everyone else waiting for as long as you need to. I am sure that all would agree that your health IS more important than WOK. Blasphemy! I hear Korexus cry, but its a fact.

Speedy recovery to you.

korexus

Post by korexus » Tue May 15, 2007 4:16 pm

No worries, Vortan. I don't think Dragonette upset anyone.

However you may not realise the responsibilities Sal took up when becoming a GM... :deal:

Nah, just kidding. We all signed up on the premise of a slow turn over so I doubt anyone will be too bothered by the delay. In any case, Aussie Gaz is making great progress with WoK V online (EWoK) and so this shouldn't be a problem soon. :D

korexus.

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Tue May 15, 2007 4:23 pm

korexus wrote:In any case, Aussie Gaz is making great progress with WoK V online (EWoK) and so this shouldn't be a problem soon. :D
:shock:

Say what?!

korexus

Post by korexus » Tue May 15, 2007 4:29 pm

You wanna join the coding team? That way I'd really be able to put my feet up! :D

Yup, I have provisional versions of the GCA and Attack phases sitting in my inbox. Everything's provisional at the moment, but I'd hope to start alpha testing some time over the Summer. (Although I haven't told Gaz that yet...)

Chris.

trewqh

Post by trewqh » Tue May 15, 2007 4:42 pm

That's some interesting news!

I'm not making any big plans for the summer so I should be available then if you can think of any tasks that I could actually help with.

Calidus
Commander
Commander

Post by Calidus » Tue May 15, 2007 6:02 pm

Vortan,

Relax, It's gonna take more than Dragonette calling someone out to ruffle feathers around here......oh, wait a minute, no it wouldn't....... :twisted:

Don't worry, if she gets outta hand, we'll just tell her DAD! :wink:

Vortan
Commander
Commander

Post by Vortan » Tue May 15, 2007 9:45 pm

Cal

and if it comes to it, anyone reading this.

If you have any genuine issues regarding Dragonette, except her RIPping you in any game :lol: then please DO TELL DAD because I believe parents have a responsibility to ensure that their children are conducting themselves in an acceptable way. It is particularily important to think carefully about wording of message and mails where facial expressions and body language aren't evident. I have done it myself with TB and probably some others among you too but I know how to backpeddle and undo damage diplomatically. I am attempting to teach this skill to Dani.

I am here if needed, but hopefully this won't be necessary.

V.

Lardmaster
Commander
Commander

Post by Lardmaster » Tue May 15, 2007 10:58 pm

I would just like to say that I will never ever play any game called Ewok. Whats next Jar Jar Binks? :evil: :D
Question everything.

Calidus
Commander
Commander

Post by Calidus » Tue May 15, 2007 11:18 pm

Vortan wrote:Cal

and if it comes to it, anyone reading this.

If you have any genuine issues regarding Dragonette, except her RIPping you in any game :lol: then please DO TELL DAD because I believe parents have a responsibility to ensure that their children are conducting themselves in an acceptable way. It is particularily important to think carefully about wording of message and mails where facial expressions and body language aren't evident. I have done it myself with TB and probably some others among you too but I know how to backpeddle and undo damage diplomatically. I am attempting to teach this skill to Dani.

I am here if needed, but hopefully this won't be necessary.

V.
Dragonette,
You have a good dad there. You will not always think he is "cool" or a "good" dad, but you can bet, when, if ever, the chips are down, he'll have your back. That's something to be proud of!

Kudos to you Vortan. I believe you and I may have a lot ethically in common.

All the best,
Calidus