WOW, WOK!

Everything non-WOK related should go in here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Dameon

WOW, WOK!

Post by Dameon » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:15 pm

Just out of curiosity, AL, which server are you playing on in WoW? Considering WoK's infirmity lately I'm thinking of getting back into the world of MMORPGs and WoW seems to be the best choice. Nothing is set in stone yet but I am certainly interested. 8)
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Duke

Post by Duke » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:44 pm

First you are all over his case about WoW and now you want to join him??

Quitter!! :wink:
First one here, last one to leave.

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:43 pm

Well it's not like there's a plethora of WOK 5 games for me to join, you know. :roll:
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Duke

Post by Duke » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:45 pm

For you to join? You are the GM guy who has a zillion waitinglists open.

Still hold you responsible for the downfall of WOK but we shall prevail I tell you. We will rise from the ashes and march towards.....*wanders off babbling*

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:34 pm

Did Gaz's WOK 5 waitlist ever fill? If not, what would be the point in my opening one? There's a lack of interest all around, as I see it.

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:07 am

I'm joking. I see your point. I guess I've been playing this game for too long to actually leave it. I'll be around until I am the last man standing.

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:35 pm

Who said anything about leaving? I'll still play in games, and I'll GM if the demand is there. My official position is that WOK is basically in statsis until Al decides to care again, so I see no harm in exploring my other options.

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:00 pm

Neither do I. Are we arguing about something we agree on? Man, these boards are lame these days. :?

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:39 pm

I've searched the net for other pbem games during the last hour and I cant find a single one matching WOK. Most of them have stupid concepts or really crappy homepages where it is impossible to figure out how to actually play the game.

I feel that we are in good shape on all that here. All we need is some marketing to get new players in.

Yarosund
Trooper
Trooper

WOW

Post by Yarosund » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:19 am

I have been getting heavily into WOW
Normally playing 2 hours plus a day
The main server I play on is Ajol-Nerub
However, Nick being in the US will have a different set of servers to us Europeans.
If any Europe based players ever want to team up, drop me a line.

Cheers

Yarosund

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:12 pm

I've officially joined the masses in WoW. I still intend to be involved in WOK, but with only one WOK 5 game running right now and no demand for additional waitlists I definetely have some spare time. If any American WOK players are interested in WoW I'd be happy to see you around. I'm playing in the Alliance on the Kirin Tor server, mail me if you want more details. 8)

Duke

Post by Duke » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:42 pm

Anotherone bites the dust........ :cry:

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:26 am

I'll play if WOK 5 ever makes a comeback. Or, for that matter, if Al makes a comback. I've stuck with this community for about seven years now if you can believe it.... I don't intend to leave, but with the creator absent what's the point?

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:48 pm

Well Dameon, co-incidently that is my exact view on religion. However I dont see why I should jump off a bridge because of it.

Now I know that it isnt that bad and that you never said you are leaving AND I am not blaming you one bit. However, I do intend to keep striving for this community to become one bustling with activity again and will hold you against your word once I have suceeded.

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:53 pm

After Gaz's group fills, I will join the next open WOK 5 waitlist. And if anybody ever decides to organize a WOK 5 champs game, I think I qualify with my whopping 1.5 VPs from this last year, so I'd join that too. It's just that right this very moment, there's nothing for me to do in WOK, that's all. 8)