I'm Ba-aack

Everything non-WOK related should go in here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

korexus

I'm Ba-aack

Post by korexus » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:27 pm

Finally. After 3 months languishing in the hellish world of dial-up connections and virus ridden computers I've returned to Oxford. Consider this, during my absence the only time I was able to read these boards was while in Spain!

Anyway, that's over now. I've read the 46 topics that you've all been working on in my absence. Only took me three hours. I would comment on them, but I'm not sure if a post is allowed to get that long - and I'm sure most of you would die of boredom before finishing reading...

However, I have come up with several ideas from reading. I'm not going to make a list of things I'm going to do because that would almost certainly result in me not getting through the list and everyone nagging me. :roll: But, now that I'm back in Oxford I can hopefully open up a game again. As with last time, I'll come up with several options and let players vote on what they like. If Nick's still thinking of a WoK V X-Game though I'll probably go with WoK IV just to keep options open to everyone. Also, if the interest is still there, I'd like to get back to work on Species. I know some of the Scholars would like to see it completed, how about the rest of the community. After that there's just stealing work from Rune on the online GM and so on. My coding still sucks so I won't be much help but hopefully it'll give him something to work with.

dangnabbit, I just made a list of things I'm going to do...

If you got this far, you must be almost as bored as I am right now.

korexus.
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:34 am

You left?

:wink:

korexus

Post by korexus » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:35 am

Yes, Duke. I left. You have no idea of the mental anguish I was going through knowing that you were probably desperately trying to get a motorised mop up a hill and there was no one here to help you. Once I even had a nightmare that you had to change a lightbulb unguided and ended up throwing all of Sweden into a 3 week blackout!
:bulb: :sniper:
:thoughts:

Please tell me you didn't touch anything while I was away.

korexus.

:wink:
With Great Power comes Great Irritability

Duke

Post by Duke » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:11 am

lol!

Dameon

Post by Dameon » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:26 pm

I am still trying to get that WOK 5 X-Game going, but I really don't know how long it will be. I had some problems with my 'net connection, and they still aren't fixed (I am using a public computer to type this). I should be getting them fixed in the next two weeks, but my phone company has jerked me around before, so I cannot say for sure. Sorry. :(
"A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath outdoes the wicked."

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:54 pm

That's what you get for moving out of the mid-west. :P People here actually care... sometimes.

Donut
The scars remind us that the past is real.