The battle of Fort Melin

Everything non-WOK related should go in here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Duke

The battle of Fort Melin

Post by Duke » Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:08 am

Time: 0800 hours
T-8 hours until impact

The troops of Fort Melin wake up. At this point they consist of Sergeant Melin and his wife Major Lybner-Melin. The two POW, private Nora and private Tilda are both up and running around.

Time: 0830 hours
T-7.5 hours until impact

Statusreport and general briefing. The situation at hand is that private Tilda has been a prisoner in the fort for one year. As a coincidence that is also her current age. Army intelligence reports that enemy troops are moving in our direction and they bring concealed weapons hidden underneath giftwrapping and ribbons.

Time: 0900 hours
T-7 hours until impact

Orders has been given and defence preparations are being taken. Several fragile objects are being removed since shrapnel and debris from them could cause injuries. Improvements are being made in the hall area since we predict that large quantities of clothing will follow the attackers.

Time: 1300 hours
T-3 hours until impact

A swift lunch is had. The soldiers eat in shifts in order to be prepared for a surprice attack and to maintain momentum before the battle.

Time: 1530 hours
T-0.5 hours until impact

The POW's are being equipped with proper uniforms. Some confusion occurs when Sergeant Melin (me) put the wrong uniform on the wrong POW. A yelling from Major Lybner-Melin follows the error.

Time: 1545 hours
T-0.25 hours until impact

Sneak attack!!! Two bastards and a beyotch enters the main gate. (this is funny...or at least ironic since the two kids entering doesnt have a father and they brought with them a female dog. Or is it motherless children that technically are "bastards"?) The unitleader hands over an object that could be a concealed weapon. It turns out that it was only some childrens books. After we lower our guard the real weapon is reveald. One of the smaller soldiers sneezes out a chemical weapon, spraying seargent Melin in some goo. We were unprepeared for this and the only thing we could do was to shoot an antidote with C-vitamins and hope that it eliminates the effect of the attack.

Time: 1610 hours
T+0.06 hours after impact

They are everywhere!! Our lines did not hold and now they pray on our fear as they enter forbidden areas of the fort without thinking twice about it. Small units move fast from ground floor up to first floor and we soon understand that our large bodies are not effective against these fast vessels of war. I rely on my strenght and grab hold of three wardeamons but one fights loose almost instantly and the other two attacks with sonic weapons. Fortunatly we have the ability to counterstrike against the sonic weapons with foodcontaining nipples. However, I am not equipped with this weapon myself so I am again left alone on the battlefield with most of the remaining enemy army. The rest of the battle remains as a blur in my memory.

Time: 2000 hours
T+4 hours after impact

We sum up our losses. They mainly consist of collateral damages against wallpaper and occasional furniture. One bitemark on Seargent Melins left arm and a minor injury to POW Nora's left leg from what seems to be some sort of blunt object. Two cats that need professional psychiatric aid and we need to fill up our stocks again.

Let my story be a lesson to you out there in your 20'ies planning to keep POW's yourselvers.

Hannibal
Commander
Commander
Location: London and The Vulkings Clan.............(started in Valn Ohtar, then jointly founded The Vulkings)

Post by Hannibal » Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:50 pm

Great stuff!! :lol:

Beware of renewd attacks. A c ouple of years later they switch to electronic warfare.....sabotaging your coomunications network and seizing control of your remote weaponry.

~ Han
There are two ways to write: Short-hand, and Long-Han'ed. ~ Han

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs"......... it's probably just that you're the last person to appreciate the enormity of the catastrophe about to

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Post by gm_al » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:12 pm

Anyone notice that one of Dukes and Runes kid have the same name - Nora ? :o

Coincidence ? Who knows.... :roll:

Duke

Post by Duke » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:29 pm

Main reason: I am 1/2 Norwegian and chose a Norwegian name. Rune is 100% crazy and still chose a Norwegian name.

(I know where you are going with youre little jokes there but I am ignoring it 8) )