Free time on SUNDAY morning???

Everything non-WOK related should go in here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

Yarosund
Trooper
Trooper

Free time on SUNDAY morning???

Post by Yarosund » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:55 pm

Say, do any of you guys have any free time on Sunday mornings?

I am trying to run a STCCG On-Line League, and I seem to be short of players. (That's STAR TREK COLLECTABLE CARD GAME ON-LINE).

Do not worry it is free. You get a starter Deck for zilch. You do not have to buy any more cards than that.

If you want to take a look try decipher.com and follow the links to Star Trek CCG, then STCCG On-Line.

Also, I have a league page http://www.geocities.com/balanceoftime/ ... eague.html
(which may seem familure as I ripped off the Game template)

any questions contact me at stebarnes@ntlworld.com

Donut
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Donut » Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:44 am

How close is STCCG to SWCCG? I played that for quite some time and spent quite a bit of money on it. You should change a letter in there and then I could guarantee at least a couple of entrants.

How many players do you have right now? How often would I have to play?

Donut

Edit: Also... 9:00am GMT is about 3:00 my time. Any way of extending the time? How are you to play games? Me and my friends used to use a program called Card Table... but it was kinda sketchy.
The scars remind us that the past is real.

Yarosund
Trooper
Trooper

Answers

Post by Yarosund » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:00 pm

We'll this week only 4 players played.
However, I have increased the time period for games, and allowed both 1st and 2nd edition games to qualify. I am hoping this will bring in more people.
As far as having to play games, there is no compulsion to play any games. There is no fixed schedule, so you can play as many games as you want. The only restriction is that you cannot play the same player twice in one week.

2nd Edition is far the faster of the two version and better suited to on line gaming.

If anyone is interested just e-mail me and I can explain the basics.

stebarnes@ntlworld.com