Weird spam - the ultimate collection

Everything non-WOK related should go in here.

Moderators: Duke, trewqh, korexus, Egbert

gm_al
Creator
Creator

Weird spam - the ultimate collection

Post by gm_al » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:59 am

I decided to start a new thread where we can all add the funniest and weirdest spams weve ever found in our mailboxes. Until recently I just let my spamfilter do the job, but I now have some fun screening through the Trashbox sometimes and finding really "funny" ones.

Here are two for a start:

Subject: Solid evidence of strenght for this company
Message: Violet, although somewhat soothed by graduated cylinder for coward and necromancer toward pig pen.For example, necromancer for coward indicates that support group inside tr to seduce marzipan beyond.Still a big fan of her from anomaly living with diskette, secretly
admire her around jersey cow with cloud formation beyond.For example, food stamp from clodhopper indicates that related to mating
ritual cook cheese grits for ocean inside bowling ball.When near debutante is college-educated, rattlesnake near figure out shadow
from dissident.When plaintiff inside daydreams, tomato behind prays.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Subject: Payment confirmation P18634552
Message: Well, nothing-at first, the pastor replied, looking up at carl and grimacing, thats what put me off my guard, you see. Shed assumed that lancaster knew about carl and her. They needed a lot of love and support, and your church stopped giving it to them just when
they needed it most. No, emma replied softly, feeling as if she were speaking about someone elses experiences, he did it himself.
They announced it publicly, in the sunday service.

:P

Thats much better then the usual motgage-lusty housewifes-pharmacy drugs stuff !

Lardmaster
Commander
Commander

Post by Lardmaster » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:11 pm

I got this one yesterday. Very informative actually.

Subject :- countries going to war. As part of this research, he investigated how the measured saal cf tcxt uhtzlrfv wnb sxys

A fractal is a geometric object with an irregular, broken, or fractured shape. It is generated by a repeating pattern, typically a recursive or iterative process. This gives it many interesting features, most notably self-similarity and infinite detail regardless of magnification.Fractals were originally studied as mathematical objects, and the term "fractal" has been given various precise definitions by mathematicians. Fractal geometry is the branch of mathematics which studies fractals and the special way they behave. Classical attempts to measure the size of a fractal's perimeter, area or volume fail, due to the lack of a definite limit of detail. Fractal geometry has numerous applications in science, technology and computer-generated art.The word fractal was coined in 1975 by Benoît Mandelbrot.
Question everything.